What you get:
• Three, Four Hour VIP Planning Sessions. Seems like a lot but it is not! I meet your child.
• Two detailed emails. One email to the team and One email response back.
Doing it this way typically gets what you want accomplished, because I write emails chronologically, which is why we go in-depth in our conversations, everything is based on facts and I stay focused on what I am writing the email for, and what you want out of the email, the result. This is how time and thought goes into the email, VS short, say some things, then think of other things, and then we tend to write 3-5 emails which is unproductive and they stop reading.
• Assistance in filling out a complaint form if needed.
• 3-Hour Zoom IEP Meeting. (Relax. Zoom IEP Meetings are great. I do them all the time and they work great).
Or 3-Hour In Person IEP Meeting--IF you are within 1.5 Hours of my home. IF not, then additional charges will apply.
You get my 6 week, 6 module, 14 lesson, in-depth “Rock the IEP Course!” Say what? This is where in your own time at your own pace, you are guided through the whole IEP Process, get to be part of the Private Course Facebook group and participate in the Face to Face Zoom chats.
• If more time is needed for planning and preparing, this will be at an additional fee and will be discussed in advance.
• Some situations involve a discussion in advance and can be emailed to: email@example.com
Everything is done in steps so we are Prepared and Ready Rock to get this done!
1). In the first 4 hour session, We get to know one another, have in-depth conversations about you, your child, your situation, and your specific needs/wants, so your child can have the best education possible to meet his/her needs in the most appropriate way. We start going through documents.
2). In the second 4-hour session, we do the first two P’s in my ™PPPN system, Plan and Prepare. We continue to go through all the documents. IEP’s,
Emails, Evaluations, PWN’s, Psychological Report/Assessments, and more. We create the Action Plan! We send the email during this time if needed.
3). In the third, 4-hour session, we give your IEP a complete Makeover! This includes, The wording, Goal Writing/Editing, Services, Accommodations, Modifications and more. We will be presenting this at the IEP Meeting, and it will be built off the current IEP, but in the right way, with the right wording and with SMART Goals.
4). The Zoom IEP Meeting OR In Person IEP Meeting where we do the last 3 P’s of my ™PPPN system, Present, Persuade and Negotiate our action plan, where you will learn how to run your IEP meeting as the CEO and get things done!