Depending on the level of assistance you need, I’ll share with you:
• Key information in the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 2004
• How to understand evaluations and test scores to develop SMART IEPs to get your child the services they need.
• How to prepare for meetings.
• What to do when you disagree with a plan of action.
• Creating and maintaining a healthy working relationship with the school
• How to document information
• How to be the CEO of your child’s IEP
• Special Assistance
• Parent advocacy questions
• Behavioral management ideas and a BIP
• Special Needs Consultation
• I think outside the box when it comes to developing the appropriate plans for your child’s IEP! I believe it is about the whole picture and that can be complicated but it is what is needed and appropriate for the child.
I will also provide you with:
• Personal feedback related to an existing IEP
• In-depth questionnaire to understand exactly what your child’s needs are
There are three ways to work with me!